Friday, August 27, 2010

Money Goal

Hello to all,
According to most everyone we have talked to on the subject of adoption, it is a good idea to have around 50% of the needed funds raised before the adoption process begins. The funds are spent sporadically during the process as paperwork is finalized and international communication occurs. If 50% is not on hand, the adoption can be brought to a grinding halt, and our little child has to spend more time without a father or mother.

    The process can begin for Jenny and I on November 28th. Taking into account the amount of money we have saved, we need to raise $10,000 by Nov. 28th of this year.

   If God has led you to give, please don't wait until later in the process. Jenny and I will be applying for every grant available, which will greatly diminish the overall cost. But we need, at the very least, $10,000 by the end of November.

     You can help us out by donating directly at the top of this page (you might have to try the link a few times before the page displays correctly). You can also donate some items for our Garage Sale in October or stop by Oct 23rd 7am-12pm to check out the merchandise and by a few things you've been wanting. You can also send us a check by mail or purchase our Children's CD which will be released in October. (email me at chaseg@gethope.net if you need our address or would like a CD)

     We are leaving this in God's hands and trust that the needed funds will come soon. Please don't delay. (Or I'll be forced to put up a huge thermometer on this site and no one wants that...trust me...I'll do it...)

3 comments:

  1. I think what you guys are doing is awesome. My sister goes to your church & shared the link to your post on her wall on Facebook & I in turn shared it on mine. I have a bunch of stuff, odds & ends that I've been looking to sell off so I told her I am going to send it home with her when she comes up to Jersey in October so that way she can get them to you for your garage sale. My husband & I will keep you in prayer & will also pray that God would open a door for us to help more down the line. We both know that with God all things are possible & I am standing in agreement with you that He will bring this to pass & you wi ll have the full amount needed when adoption time comes. God bless you & your family :)

    Brandy Richardson
    jewels4u2cherish@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Brandy so much. Its amazing to see how God is using people we don't even know to change a child's life. Thank you so much and God Bless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chase and Jenny, I'm trying to send money through the above link, but it's not letting me. It may be that it doesn't recognize jennyg@gethope.net. I am praying for all of you and I know God will provide!
    Send me an email with your address and I will send a check.
    My email is all8057@gmail.com
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete